Material: 100% Virgin Brazilian Remy
Length: 10" - 30"
What you MAY do to your hair:
1. You may apply or spray a leave-in conditioner after washing your hair to protect from heat.
2. After any chemical service, you may give yourself a hair treatment using deep conditioning balms for hydration.
(Ask your stylist which hair product best suit you)
3. You may brush your hair daily form ends to roots
;this will keep your hair smooth and keep your hair from tangling.
What Not to do to your hair:
1. Do not use excess heat i.e (curling irons, flat irons, blow dryers), always use in moderation this may cause the hair to lose moisture and begin to tangle.
2. Do not perform a chemical service without the supervision of a professional stylist. You may over process your hair causing irreversible hair damage.
3. Do not go to bed without wrapping, braiding or placing a sleeping cap on your head to protect your your hair while you sleep from tangling or matting.