Hair Care and Maintenance
- Prior to putting on hair extensions, we recommend washing them in cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a dash of shampoo and gently work it into the hair.
- Rinse the shampoo out thoroughly under cool running water.
- Gently brush the hair out with a wide toothcomb.
- Brush little by little starting from the bottom and then working your way up to the top.
This will prevent hairs from shedding.
- Apply some rinse cream, hair conditioner, or silky therapy as desired, Then rinse again.
- Pat dry and comb through with a wide toothcomb. Set to completely dry naturally.
- Style as desired.