Tried & tested Esha Absolute. The original waterproof glue.
Super-strong, super safe; effortless removal when paired with Esha Remover.
Water & Sweat Resistant
Formulated for both oily & dry skin.
Quick & Clear Drying
Up to 4-week hold
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1) Shake well. For best performance, cleanse the application area with Esha Guard & Grip Primer to remove any residues prior to applying adhesive.
2) Apply a thin layer of Esha Absolute to the desired location. Spread as evenly as possible. The thinner the coat, the faster it will dry.
3) Apply lace wig onto the hairline once the glue begins to turn clear (approx. 1 minute). Gently press down on lace to ensure a flawless adhesion.
4) Make sure the Esha Fusion is clear before applying additional coats for extra strength.
- Let the glue dry (approx 2-4 minutes) before using styling products.
- The white glue may turn bluish/green after applying. Don't worry! It will turn clear after fully drying.
- Apply multiple coats for longterm hold. The more coats you apply, the stronger the adhesion will be. When applying additional coats, make sure the previous coat turns clear before applying again.
Before using, patch test on your arm. If irritation occurs do not proceed. For external use only. Do not ingest. Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin If irritation occurs, stop using. Close cap tightly and keep out of children’s reach.
Poly acrylic acid ester, Water, Non ionic Surfactant